What I do in these
situations and what would I do if I have to do it again?
As a team learner
leader, I’ve asked for suggestion from many peoples on how to make our group to
work on better for the first issue from some experiences people like lecturers
and friends. The most important points to conduct a creative meeting is be
prepared, maintain the focus on what we do, have few but better meeting and
always get feedback from others. I’ve also
try to advise my members so that we can work together without leaving anyone
behind but it’s failed because of human’s attitude and responsibility on doing
work. I also try my best to catch up with the time so that we could have time
to troubleshooting and do some minor changes later by making sure my members
are working well in the project. However, the work is slightly left out from
our timetable because we’re changing the visual styles for times but it doesn’t
seem attractive in the end.
After the project, I found
that all these situations happened are related with the personality test we did
before the team was formed. All of us having different result therefore we
ended up having a commotion because some are introverts and some are extroverts
yet everyone has their own idea and strengths but I found that Belbin test
could somehow mark out the behaviour and what kind of person we are for now and
future. I’m an introvert who sense things by thinking and judging, my strength
is team worker (co-operative, perceptive and diplomatic. Listens and averts
friction) and coordinate (mature, confident, identities talent. Clarifies goals
and delegates effectively). I hope I can handle the group to complete the task
with my strength by helping and supporting.
I hope these situations won’t
happen anymore and I hope in my future I won’t repeat the same mistakes in the
future by making sure the project is catching up with timetable as planned so
that no delaying and be more responsible, detailed, concentrate and
independence on everything. If I have a chance to do it again, I would
rearrange the team roles because we actually agree with the roles by listening
to everyone’s strength and weakness without exploring their artworks and pass
since our group has two newly enter students. It is the biggest mistake to
agree of choosing the wrong roles to the wrong people.
No comments:
Post a Comment