I would like to talk about the situation during
my teamwork practices project…
During our group meeting and discussion, I
found that we’re lack of communication it’s hard to discuss about the project
when members unwilling to cooperate together such as playing devices, walking
around the area during the meeting. Some of us prefer to work alone rather
working in a group because of their own culture of doing work. There’s
situation where we try to develop an idea, the original idea will be change
into majority changes because some members prefer to use mostly of their idea. Our
group faced a dependence situation where some members always hope their job is
done by others while themselves is just pointing and judging people’s work. Sharing
ideas is good but if too much of idea popping out in one time. I don’t think it’s
not really good anymore because it would be messy and hard to make decision. Everyone
is active in giving out ideas during discussion but we faced some problem after
too many ideas were shared and yet one of us never stop pooping new ideas which
doesn’t related with the previous idea we had. The main reason why we have communication
problem is because the way we speak to each other. For me, I lost tempered
easily but I’ll try my best to speak properly instead of scolding but if
someone keeps asking unrelated things other than what we’re discussing, they
should get scolded because we’re all busy with our work and you’re talking crap
all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment