Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Delaying...

Delaying Issue

Our progress delayed from what we planned. Uncooperative people might ruin the work progress. One of my team members love pointing the other member to get the job done without helping or giving advices but rushing and blaming people for delaying the progress. At the same time, all of us having the same projects to do there’re also assignments from other subjects when we’re having the team project.  We should work together when we’re having meeting or discussion. Different things happen in our team because some members run out from the timetable as planned and work on the other projects .It’s unfair for everyone who wants to get the job done but their selfishness makes people felt frustrated.

Everyone is lazy but at least do the best you can to complete the project. Someone rejects to learn new software, Adobe Illustrator to create the visual because he/she is better in flash and Adobe Photoshop but only with using the brush to create everything. It’s fine if using Adobe Photoshop as long as the graphic is nice and attractive but he/she can’t make it nicer. I try to teach the simple way of using illustrator since Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator quite similar but he/she claims that they’re both different software and he/she doesn't know how to use it and ask me to do it myself if I wanted to use Adobe Illustrator. Argh! Then I’ll do the visual for second version and it’s much better than the previous one but later we change the idea because the idea wasn't clear enough. So, I passed back the responsibility to graphic department.

version 2 - design 

Somehow, I feel my graphic leader is lazy to think and contribute in the team…. Sorry to say. She often gives ideas but has no logic. It’s just a sudden popup idea. Everything she do, she wants it easy and super-duper simple by just using the paint brush of Photoshop and Flash. It’s fine if the outcome is nice but NO, the visual comes out imbalance and she doesn’t know how to match colours yet she seems like doesn’t realize the graphic wasn’t interesting while all of us felt not really nice and obviously imbalance for the right and left position. She doesn’t want to sketch out the idea for us so I asked her to sketch out and she showed me faces. Since she doesn’t want to do sketching I try to ask her do mock ups so that we understand what she is trying to say. Ended up she says, she is just following what I want. This is part of conversation we had:

conversation 1
conversation 2


During presentation day, we do not have a proper management during the presentation day. How to welcome the clients to our place? We didn’t manage to attract them with our product by visual nor exterior. Lastly, we do not have a clear presentation path to present to the client about our project and sell it idea to them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment